Live dealer lottery
Live dealer lottery
At the time of writing, live dealer lottery is no longer available at any of our recommended casino sites, including G’day Casino – we will keep posted with any new information regarding the live variant.
Live dealer casinos offer the most popular games – live blackjack and live roulette – but you can also find unique variants including live lottery. Live croupier lottery is an exciting development which combines the authenticity of a real-time lotto draw with comfort and ease created via online casinos.
Here we will show you how and where to play the best live lottery games online, including a rundown on all the unique bets and odds available in this interesting new format.
Live Lotto at G’day Casino
Live lottery is only available from top live software provider Ezugi, which is only available at G’day online casino – read our full review here.
This gaming site offers an extensive live dealer catalogue, as well as more than 200 online pokies and progressive jackpot pokies, real money blackjack, baccarat, roulette, casual games, and more. There’s no need to install any software, you can simply access the instant casino and its live dealer lottery title via your browser.
Sign up to G’day online casino in order to play live lottery – you need to be in real money mode to play – and take advantage of the unlimited sign-up bonus of up to infinity matched by 100% on your first deposit.
How to play live dealer lottery
Live online lottery works similarly to other real-time casino games on the web – all results are drawn by a human dealer while we view the action via live video streaming. Additionally, the convenience of RNG casino games is still present with a digital interface beneath the video portion of the screen.
Now, here’s where things deviate from your standard lottery game. Instead of simply trying to predict all or some of the winning numbers, we can choose from a variety of different bets at fixed odds. We can bet not only on which numbers appear, but also on which ones don’t come up, the colour of the balls drawn, and on the total sum of all six numbers.
The live real money lotto game at G’day uses a mechanical barrel with 49 balls, numbered 1 to 49. All odd-numbered balls are orange, while all even numbers are gold. Draws occur every three minutes, with six numbers picked at random for each drawing. In essence, this is not much different to a Saturday Lotto draw (albeit without the supplementary numbers).
Live dealer lottery at G’day Casino
There are differences to playing online and these are worthing noting.
Live lottery bets
Instead of simply trying to predict all or some of the winning numbers, we can choose from a variety of different bets at fixed odds. We can bet not only on which numbers appear, but also on which ones don’t come up, the colour of the balls drawn, and on the total sum of all six numbers.
Adjust lottery stakes
The best feature compared to traditional lotteries is the fact we can adjust our stake for each bet we make. For example, instead of playing $1 every time, we might decide to wager $5 on a particular result and then return to $1 for the next bet. The maximum stake for each wager type is $50, and we can choose to play several different bets per round.
Keep an eye on the time
Remember to keep an eye on the counter clock while you place your bets. There’s three minutes between draws in which to decide which wagers to place. Once the clock reaches 0:00, there’s no more bets allowed. If you haven’t made a wager by then, you will have to wait until the next draw – and if you were thinking of changing a bet but ran out of time, then bad luck.
Live lottery betting options and payouts
There are a number of betting options available to keep things interesting.
Predict the colour of the balls, with the payouts as follows;
- Majority gold balls drawn: 1.9:1
- Majority orange balls drawn: 1.9:1
- All balls are gold: 75:1
- All balls are orange: 75:1
- First three balls same colour: 3:1
- Last three balls same colour: 3:1
- First two balls are gold: 3:1
- First two balls are orange: 3:1
- First ball gold, second is orange: 3:1
- First ball orange, second is gold: 3:1
- First ball is gold: 1.8:1
- First ball is orange: 1.7:1
Predict if your numbers will be drawn, with the following payouts available;
- None of your numbers drawn: 1.02:1
- One of your numbers drawn: 7:1
- Two of your numbers drawn: 60:1
- Three of your numbers drawn: 500:1
- Four of your numbers drawn: 1000:1
- At least three are drawn: 2:1
- First number is higher than 15: 1.2:1
- First number is higher than 25: 1.8:1
- First number is higher than 35: 3:1
- First number is higher than 25, but the second is less than: 3:1
- First number is less than 25, but the second is more than: 3:1
Sum bets will keep those who don’t find themselves interested in lottery, stimulated.
- The total of the draw is an odd number: 1.5:1
- The total of the draw is an even number: 1.5:1
- The total of the draw is less than 120: 4:1
- The total of the draw is less than 135: 2.5:1
- The total of the draw is less than 150: 1.5:1
- The total of the draw is more than 155: 2:1
- The total of the draw is more than 170: 3:1
- The total of the draw is more than 185: 3:1
- The total of the draw is more than 135: 2.5:1
- The total of the draw is more than 100: 3:5
- The total of the draw is more than 100: 5:1
- The total of the orange balls is less than 65: 2:1
- The total of the gold balls is more than 65: 1.5:1
If you already enjoy playing the lotto but want something a bit different with more wagering options, better chances of winning, and the convenience of playing online, give live dealer lottery a go at G’day Casino.