Real money casinos online
Real money casinos online
The best real money online casinos have got over 2000 games, great bonus offers and many daily promotions. The top real money casinos will be determined by your location, although most countries around the world have got some form of regulated gambling. Real money casino sites also often have gambling apps available, with the two most common being for Android and Apple smartphones. The best real money casinos online for February, 2024 are:
Best real money online casino websites
Top RTG casino
Raging Bull Casino
350% deposit bonus + 50 free spins
Visit Raging Bull Raging Bull Casino Review
Online Slots Kings
200% up to $1000
Join Slots.lv Slots.lv Review
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
Best real money online casinos 2024
There are thousands of different casinos currently operating online. However, we only recommend sites which use the latest encryption technology, are fully licensed and monitored by certified, third-party online gaming authorities, and have the best range of games, bonuses, promos and customer support. Below is a list of our favourite online casinos.
One of the first characteristics you should check is whether a site supports the Australian dollar. If you can’t play using your native currency, then you have to put up with currency exchange every time you make a deposit and withdrawal.
We’re sceptical when people exchange our currency, because it’s easy to provide the least advantageous exchange rates for you. A person might as well view it as a fee or tax on their gaming activities.
To keep things aboveboard, always play at online casinos which uses the Aussie dollar (AUD) which include the sites listed above.
Real money casino bonuses
Online casinos offer great incentives to play at their sites, with all of our reputable sites offering generous bonuses.
Matched deposits: As you can see in the table above, each casino has its own sign-up bonus or welcome package. It pays to be aware of the fine print and the wagering requirements associated with each bonus. You can read the specific reviews of each casino to find out exactly how the bonus works and how many deposits it works over. Australians can legally claim these offers.
Free spins: Often as part of your welcome package you will receive free spins. Sometimes you will get them without even making a deposit. While other times you will be credited a certain amount of free spins simply for making that initial deposit.
There are many other types of casino bonuses available to online players in 2018. You can read a lot more about the topic and wagering requirements on this website.
Real money casino games
Playing at online casinos can provide more variety than real money land-based casinos. For instance you would struggle to find 100 different slot game titles at a bricks and mortar casinos, while online venues can push well over 500 titles. Slots Million, somewhat of a pioneer in the online casino industry, has over 2000 casino games to choose from, all available with no downloads required.
You will also find lower table limits online, which is great for those of us who don’t have a huge bank roll. But real money play is not just restricted to casual players, with online table games sometimes going into the thousands for a single hand of blackjack, roulette or whatever your game of choice is.
- Pokies: Online pokies offer better colours, cooler game play, bigger jackpots, and more user interaction. You can play as little as one cent per spin online, while some pokies will allow you to bet upwards of $500 per spin.
- Blackjack: One of the most revered games at land-based casinos adapts perfectly to online play. The most popular variation for real money is live dealer, which is a stream of a real life dealer, with a digital board you can place your bets on. Not all real money casinos will have live dealer blackjack available, but almost all will have RNG versions of games available. Standard live dealer tables usually begin at $2 per hand, while some online casinos will have maximum limits of up to $5000 per hand.
- Roulette: All variations of roulette (American, French, European) are available at online casinos for real money. The most common form found at online casinos in live dealer is European. Generally the outside bets in European roulette are have a larger cap than the inside bets, which usually begin at $1 per chip. Table bet limits can be as high as $5000. Many other forms of roulette, not available at land-based casinos, can be found online including multi-wheel games and rapid fire roulette.
- Baccarat: In Australian casinos the lowest limit baccarat tables you will find is upwards of $25 per hand, which is out of reach for most of us. The rules are much the same as in land-based casinos, with table limits anywhere from $1 per hand into the 10s of thousands if you find the right casino. Live dealer baccarat is not as common as other table games but you will generally find a few tables if the casino has a decent offering.
- Poker: At online casinos you will find many different variations of real money poker. While if you want to play against other players you will enjoy dedicated poker sites such as the global PokerStars. Other poker variations such as Casino Holdem, Stud variations and others you will also have no trouble finding. More and more casinos are offering live dealer poker variants. Table limits can range anywhere from $1 per hand into the thousands.
- Video poker: An extraordinarily popular game at online casinos largely because it has one of the lowest house edges out of any game, when you follow the correct strategy. Microgaming casinos are probably the best to play video poker at, as they have many different variations.
Licensed and regulated
Do some research to find if a website is properly licensed and regulated by a legitimate governmental regulatory authority. Often, casinos which accept players from your country are going to be located offshore, so you’ll have to do a little research on the governments who license gambling websites. These are often small, out-of-the-way little countries which derive a significant percentage of their state treasury from licensing fees. Since it’s in their interests for such countries to give an operator the benefit of the doubt, we only choose countries which have a solid legal history.
Those which are steeped in the legal traditions of the Commonwealth of Nations are often best. Examples of common licensing authorities which fit this description are Malta, and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (in Canada). British crown dependencies like Alderney in the English Channel and the Isle of Man in the Irish Sea also license gambling websites.
The British overseas territory, Gibraltar, is also a common licensing authority for gaming interests. The regulatory agencies in each of these is an example of legitimate authority.
Audited by a third party
One facet of the business which is overlooked is who tests the software and who audits the books at an online casino. Unless a third party performs proper audits of the operation, you’re just trusting people at their word. One of the best in the business is eCOGRA which provides regular reports for the top online casinos, including many listed above.
eCOGRA is just one of several companies which tests the software to make sure no one is meddling with the software, whether it’s an employee or a hacker. The service also audits the financial books, to make sure the gambling provider is honest. Before you deposit money into an online casino, check to see if they use a third party auditor like eCOGRA.
Online casino deposit options
Research to see if a casino you plan on using offers your money service. VISA and MasterCard are good at most sites for deposits, though sometimes you won’t be able to withdraw money using these credit cards. Debit cards like Maestro, Solo, Visa Debit, and Electron also provide a deposit option, but not withdrawals. Prominent e-vouchers like paysafecard also allow people to fund their account, but won’t help when withdrawing money.
Web wallets such as Neteller and Skrill allow for payments and cashouts.
Most sites allow for bank transfers. If you prefer to deposit or withdraw this way you’re in luck, though the fees and transaction times are slower using this method. All of our recommended online casinos offer a huge number of deposit and withdrawal options, and you can find out more about them below.
Customer support is a non-negotiable
If you can’t contact a casino when you have a problem, you should not be playing there if you are in Australia. There is simply no reason to play at a casino which doesn’t at the very least have an email address. In fact live chat should be the lowest form of communication you should settle for. All of our recommended online casinos offer top customer support.
We recommend Raging Bull Casino as our top-rated casino site for players from United States, which has some excellent welcome bonuses available for new players along with a great range of online slots, blackjack, roulette, poker and other casino games, available for free play in practice mode or for real money bets using safe deposit methods.