Online casino sites
Online casino sites
Online users have many legal and safe online casino sites they can play at – we are able to play our favourite casino games at websites licensed in places like the United Kingdom, Malta and the Isle of Man. These bodies put hard and fast rules on the casinos, meaning they are audited and assessed regularly by independent third parties. TopOnlineCasinoSites.com takes great pride in only recommending casinos we have thoroughly tested and played at ourselves.
Best online casino sites
Top RTG casino
Raging Bull Casino
350% deposit bonus + 50 free spins
Visit Raging Bull Raging Bull Casino Review
Online Slots Kings
200% up to $1000
Join Slots.lv Slots.lv Review
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
Best casinos online for real money deposits
Royal Vegas: Is one of the grand old-stagers of the online casino industry and has a first-rate reputation for player safety. They offer many easy deposit methods and boast the full suite of Microgaming games (both download and instant-play interface). They have a great iOS and Android app and give all new customers up to $1200 in bonus bets.
Gday Casino: Is a completely instant-play casino with a multitude of live dealer options for players, including Keno, blackjack, roulette and baccarat. The pokies selection is largely made up of NetEnt games but they are due to include the full Microgaming suite in September of this year. The mobile website is also instant-play but has fewer games than the desktop version.
7Sultans: A casino in the Fortune Lounge Group of casinos with a great reputation and good player incentives. Has both a downloadable and instant-play casino. Uses the full suite of Microgaming games, including live dealer, and has some table limits suitable for high rollers.
Games available at online casino sites
Some online casinos boast upwards of 1000 real money games, others might only use one type of software so they could have anywhere between 100 and 700 games. Arguably the most popular software at online casinos is Microgaming and its offshoots like Quickfire, but various other software providers have closed the gap on their rival. While each software provider will have its own take on certain games and offer many more variations, most of them will have versions which stay true to the land-based rules.
- Pokies: The no.1 drawcard for Australians looking to play at online casinos. Pokies on the web are more player friendly, boast better graphics and most importantly return more money to the player. You can wager anything from 1 cent to $500 per spin. There are also great progressive pokies on offer which can net a player upwards of $10 million if you land the major jackpot. Our favourite progressive is Mega Moolah which you can see the current jackpot in the header of this site. Or read more about online slots right here.
- Blackjack: The most popular table game, and online casinos cater to players with both live dealer and RNG games. Blackjack variants are a-plenty at real money casinos with table limits from as low as 50 cent per hand, right into the thousands of dollars. Read more about blackjack right here. We recommend playing live dealer games at All Slots online casino.
- Roulette: One of the most popular online casino games. It is available at most good online casinos. As with all table games we recommend playing live dealer. Although there are definitely some interesting variations available in RNG format including a multi-wheel version by Microgaming and several others with interesting betting options. French, European and American are all available at online casinos. Read more about online roulette right here.
- Baccarat: Usually the domain of high rollers, baccarat has become much more readily available to those of us without bulging bank balances as online casinos have evolved. It has the lowest house edge out of any mainstream casino game and has both high and low table limits available to online players. You can play both live dealer and RNG games. Read more about online baccarat right here.
- Poker: Online casinos do have variants of poker played against the dealer. But if you are looking for Texas Hold’em you are better of trying a dedicated poker site like Pokerstars. Variants found at online casinos include Casino Hold’em and Caribbean Stud. Read more about poker at our extensive hub.
- Video Poker: Classic card games similar to a pokies game, although they require much more of your input and if you’re no good you will definitely not win barring a miracle. Some of the more popular titles include Ace High Video Poker and Jacks and Better. Read more about video poker right here.
Mobile casino sites
Industry experts and our friends at online casinos tell us over 50% of players at online casinos are now playing from a mobile phone or tablet device. These are largely made up of iOS and Android users but people playing from any brand of phone or tablet can play. Although there are more app options for the users of the two biggest platforms.
Australians can use any of the links above to visit the mobile site of the respective casino – each and every one we promote has a mobile website. They generally mimic the desktop site, but have fewer games and deposit options. Some will even restrict things like live dealer and customer service. Our favourite mobile casino is Slots Million online casino.
Depositing money via a handheld device can be done by visiting the cashier or banking section with some of the more common deposit options explained below. Not all deposit options available on desktop will be available on mobile but it is improving all the time.
While pokies generally make up most of the games catalogue on mobile devices, there is generally a handful of RNG table games you can play. Perhaps the biggest advancement in recent years (despite continuing development and refinement) is mobile live dealer. It’s almost as good on a tablet as it is on a desktop.
Popular deposit methods (banking) at online casinos
You can deposit real money at online casinos very easily in 2016. Australians can use everything from a Visa card to payment processors like POLi. You can read a full explanation of casino deposits right here, or we will give you a brief explanation of the top five deposit methods and where to use them.
- Credit/Debit card: Easily the most popular deposit method at online casinos. Visa and MasterCard are a few of the more common ones. It is instant and generally has a large cap on how much you can deposit. Royal Vegas has no limit on how much you can deposit via credit card.
- Bank transfers: Online casinos allow you to transfer money to a bank account in their name. This means you facilitate the transfer and begin it from the casino. You will then be given a bank account number to transfer money to. This method can take up to 48 hours to be processed but the benefit is you can move huge sums of money.
- POLi: A popular method which allows you to login to your online bank via the casino. You have already nominated the amount of money you will deposit. Once inside your bank you will have the option to approve the purchase. The money will then appear instantly in your casino account. This banking method is only available to Australian and New Zealand residents.
- Web wallets: Systems like Neteller allow you to link a credit card to your account. This basically means you are giving your credit card details to a trusted brand like Neteller, rather than an unknown casino. Deposits and withdrawals are usually instant.
- Pre-paid cards: This is where you buy a card which acts like a credit card. Some popular ones are Visa Pre-paid, PaySafeCard, Skrill and others. You can buy them online and at various outlets like 7-Elevens across the country.
Our top rated casino site for players from United States is Raging Bull Casino, which offers a large range of the casino game variants discussed above, with safe real money deposit options and some great welcome bonuses for new players.