You and a friend could be on your way to an all-expenses paid for, nine-day Safari trip in the heart of South Africa.
Play’n Go has released a new online pokies game called ‘Easter Eggs’ and online casinos hosting this game have attached to it a killer promotion:
- Play ‘Easter Eggs’ anytime between March the 20th and April the 9th.
- Receive one raffle ticket for every $30 wagered on the game, to go in to the draw to win the safari trip.
- There are no limits on the amount of tickets you can earn, and you can play on mobile, tablet or desktop.
- A winner will be selected at random on April the 13th and be notified immediately.
- Real money and bonus money wagers can earn raffle tickets to the draw.
You can play ‘Easter Eggs’ for Australian currency at Thrills Casino and Guts Casino – two of our top-rated instant play gambling sites with hundreds of interactive and innovative slot titles, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and other casino games.
The Safari package includes the following benefits:
- A nine-day holiday to South Africa.
- Flights for you and a friend to Johannesburg.
- $1000 of spending money.
- Four-star accommodation at the Luxury Pestana Kruger Safari Lodge.
- A two-and-a-half-day Safari tour.
Read through the Terms and Conditions at participating online casinos for full promotion details.
While the South Africa Safari competition is active, players also get a shot at winning brand new Apple products, like an iPad and Macbook Air. Simply wager at least $75 on the ‘Easter Eggs’ slots game and you are instantly registered in to the Apple draw, which takes place every week (one ticket per player). Entry in to this draw is on top of the Safari raffle tickets you’ll earn for wagering $75.
Register an account at Thrills Casino, securely deposit some money and play ‘Easter Eggs’ to take place in this awesome competition.
Thrills Casino and Guts Casino are both licensed and registered online gambling websites, and have their software regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). It is 100 per cent legal for Australian residents to access the services these operators provide and to take part in their competitions and promotions.