The Glam Life slots review
The Glam Life slots review
Estimated reading time 4 minutes
BetSoft’s 3D pokie The Glam Life is based on the finer things in life with the addition of a progressive jackpot attached to the title and we can’t help but reminded of NetEnt’s progressive, Mega Fortune – but this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. With a multitude of bonuses and 3D graphics to immerse you into the game, The Glam Life ticks a lot of boxes, but whether or not it worth playing in real money we detail below.
Where to play The Glam Life pokies online
Online Slots Kings
200% up to $1000
Join Slots.lv Slots.lv Review
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
How to play The Glam Life
More: Slots reviews
The Glam Life features 5 reels and 25 paylines which are set on a backdrop of huge grand gates to no doubt a magnificent residence – something we could own if we won the jackpot attached.
As you click on the title the real money online slot opens with a female voiceover welcoming players to the glam life, followed by a jazzy soundtrack as we spin the reels. Mute this in the top left hand corner if you aren’t a fan.
Coin sizes fit low-stakes player, and range from 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50, and 1.00. The maximum coins per spin is 125, with a $0.05 minimum bet per spin and $150 maximum bet per spin. The total RTP is 92.02%.
As we have mentioned, there is a progressive jackpot attached, which means you can win big here, but you do need at be playing the maximum bet level for your coin denomination which can be as little as $2.50 per spin (with coin size set at 0.02).
The Glam Life symbols
We can only aspire to afford the items represented by the low, middle, and high paying symbols on the reels each crafted brilliantly by BetSoft.
The low paying symbols include the credit cards, with a maximum of five earning you 250 coins; and the champagne bottle on ice, with a maximum of five scoring you 300 coins.
The middle paying symbols include the phone, with a maximum of five scoring you 375 coins; the watch, with a maximum of five scoring you 500 coins; and the diamond ring, with a maximum of five scoring you 600 coins.
The high paying symbols include the car, with a maximum of five scoring you 750 coins; and the yacht, with a maximum of five scoring you 1000 coins. Additionally, you get a payout with just two yachts appearing on the reels, unlike any other symbols, of 25 coins.
- Progressive symbol: The yacht symbol is also responsible for the progressive jackpot bonus, which we detail below.
- Scatter: The Scatter symbol is the private jet and you need at least three to trigger the Free Spins feature.
- Bonus symbols: There are three additional bonus symbols on the reels including the mansion, which triggers the Travel Around the World Second Screen Bonus; the jewellery case, which triggers the Pick Me Bonus; and the perfume bottle, which triggers the Match Bonus.
The Glam Life bonus features
While there isn’t a Wild symbol, there are a lot of bonus features to make up for its absence.
- Travel Around the World Second Screen Bonus: If you spin at least three mansion symbols you will trigger the Travel Around the World Second Screen Bonus where you will be prompted to pick three landmarks around the world to travel to. These will each reveal a cash prize.
- Pick Me Bonus: Spin at least three jewellery cases and you be able to pick a symbol to reveal a cash prize.
- Match Bonus: If you spin at least three perfume bottles you will trigger the Match Bonus where the reels transform into curtains and 15 ring boxes. Here, you need to select three of the same to win their corresponding prizes.
- Progressive Jackpot: By spinning five yacht symbols you will win the progressive jackpot attached. This can get up to six figures, but to win you do need to be playing the maximum bet level.
- Free Spins: By landing at least three Scatter symbols you will trigger the Free Spins feature, with the amount dependant on how many you’ve landed, as follows:
- Three Scatters – players are awarded two free spins
- Four Scatters – players are awarded three free spins
- Five Scatters – players are awarded five free spins
Our thoughts on The Glam Life
BetSoft always know how to execute a theme, and this pokie is no exception. While the title does remind us of Mega Fortune with all the luxury items we could only dream to buy, there are differences including the addition of many bonus features.
The progressive jackpot is smaller in comparison to Mega Fortune’s too, but it can still grow quite large, while the 3D graphics make this online slots game quite enjoyable to play.
We managed to trigger the Pick Me bonus quite quickly, but the others took a bit longer which is a bit of a drawback. Additionally, the small number of free spins, even when you score five symbols lets this title down.
Overall this online slot graphically lives up to the provider’s reputation, and is a great title if you are into the finer things in life – plus there are plenty of bonus features to keep you interested.
Where to play The Glam Life
We recommend SlotsMillion.com for BetSoft’s The Glam Life, as well as over 60 other titles from the top leading software developer. You can filter this using the handy search bar and choosing ‘BetSoft’ as the software provider.
The Glam Life and other Betsoft titles can also be found at several of our other top-rated casino sites, listed in the table at the top of this page. Sign up using our links to claim some excellent new player welcome bonuses or read our detailed casino reviews to find out more.