Online slots reviews
Online slots reviews
There are thousands of real money slots games available to play on the internet. These games are created by many different software providers, who then lease online casinos the right to market them to the public. This means 100s of online casinos use the same software and, of course, have the same games. This page links you to individual reviews of many different slots, plus gives you an overview of some of the main companies who supply the games.
Microgaming slots (read reviews)
- Sterling Silver
- Jurassic Park
- Playboy Multiplayer
- Mega Moolah
- Dark Knight
- Avalon II
- Sterling Silver
Microgaming is the #1 iGaming software provider on the planet. They have been around for over 20 years and have a reputation as a fair and reliable platform to play slots and table games on. They are accredited by eCOGRA and have licenses in all regulated environments they operate in. Read more about the Microgaming software brand here.
The above carousel will link you to Microgaming slots reviews, where you will be able to find out more on how to play these titles for real money, what games have the best payouts, best features and many other insightful comments on the games and gameplay.
This casino provider is known for taking movie titles and other famous people, happenings, and creating a slots machine out of it. Some prime examples of this are the featured games above, Bridesmaids and The Dark Knight, which are both Hollywood blockbusters.
Betsoft slots (read reviews)
- A Night in Paris
- Gold Diggers
- It Came From Venus
- Mr Vegas
- Rooks Revenge
BetSoft Gaming is a favourite of the team at TopOnlineCasinoSites.com largely because of their Slots3 series, which give a user the experience of playing in three dimensions. It’s this type of foresight that has seen them grab a significant worldwide market share since being formed in 2006.
The company’s ‘out there’ themes for games, with titles like “It Came from Venus” and “A Night in Paris” has seen their fanbase grow quickly, with much enjoyment coming from playing out a storyline. Experts say that is the future with players having more choice in their gambling decisions.
A great title to check out is Mr Vegas, with the reels not even appearing until an elaborate intro, where Mr Vegas himself strides into a casino flanked by several cartoon beauties. Eventually you get down to business and could end up playing any number of side games, including blackjack and roulette.
The company ticks all the right boxes in terms of accreditation, with all games certified to prove fairness by Technical Systems Testing (TST). This ensure that games are safe for us to play, without the fear of being defrauded by one of the many rogue online casino out there.
Net Entertainment slots (read reviews)
- Guns ‘n Roses
- Mega Fortune
- King of Slots
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Spinate Grande
- Jack & the Beanstalk
- Fruit Fiesta
Net Entertainment is one of the leading providers of online slots in the world, with a huge market share in many Scandinavian countries, plus growing interests in Australian and New Zealand.
The company was founded in 1997 by experienced gambling types, and has since grown to be one of the main players in the multi-billion dollar online casino industry. Their range of online slots has, in many ways, forced the industry to adapt to things like improved technology and player demands.
NetEnt’s slots are first-rate, on both desktop and mobile, with the ‘Touch’ line particularly pleasing on handheld devices. The beauty of the ‘Touch’ line is they are set up for mobile, they are not just a stripped back version of the desktop game.
Many of the casinos with an instant-play format have the full range of NetEnt games available, with our favourites including SlotsMillion.com.
Other slots (read reviews)
- Judge Dredd
- New York Gangs
- Riches of Don Quixote
The games in “Other slots” section above are provided by various slots platforms. Over time we will build on this page, adding further reviews, including many of the latest titles. Some of the software platforms we wholeheartedly endorse are:
How do we review online slots?
We take pride in delivering accurate and topical information to our readers, but the fact of the matter is that a review is an opinion, and you may have a separate one to us – it’s all subjective. There are several things we look for in a slots game:
- Software: If it’s not by a company that is respected and audited by an independent organisation like eCOGRA we are not interested in it for real money play. It’s an exciting time in online slots, with the obvious major players like Microgaming, being challenged by many smaller companies.
- Graphics: While there are obvious exceptions to this rule, some of the 3D graphics are simply breathtaking, and have taken slots to a new level. BetSoft is one company which excels in this area, but there are many more smaller ventures who have done some cool stuff.
- Bonuses: Who doesn’t love a good bonus on an online slots game? I still remember mine, in my young days in Ringwood, Victoria, where I hit a feature at a sports bar on Queen of the Nile. Three pyramids – you beauty!
- Min/Max bets: This is information that is useful. We don’t want you playing a game that you need to play max lines to take advantage of, or entering into a game hoping to play $100 spins, when the max is $5.
- Mobile: This is something we always try and talk about. Whether a game is available on mobile and if so where can you play it.
- online slots casinos: We always recommend places you can play a game for free and real money.